Monday, March 5, 2012

Day Zero is here!!

It's 5:00am, and I'm showered, dressed, packed, and ready to head to the hospital! Leo's taking a quick shower, and my mom is here (already loading the dishwasher and helping take out the trash!)! We have to be at St. Mary's at 5:30am...

I'm not quite as nervous as I was yesterday morning (I had a mini-breakdown yesterday morning, so maybe I got that out of my system!), and I feel more ready to get this party started!

I'll try to post as soon as I can (might be a day or two!), but I'll try to have Leo or a friend post on facebook once I'm out and doing great :)

Okay, peace out for now, folks!! Next time I type I'll be a bionic woman!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lady,
    We look forward to skyping with you soon! We're so glad to hear that the surgery went smoothly. We wish we could be there to support you and give you our love, but we know that you have lots of people there to take care of you. Talk to you soon!
    Love, Carrie, Brian, and Addison

    ReplyDelete